SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, March 2, 2014

HOME

I know that when you travel away from your home even for a short visit, you are always happy to return to your own family, your own bed, and your own food (the foods you like to eat).  I want you to compare returning home to the experience you can have with Me daily.

Daily I am available  for you to rest every care upon Me so that you will be able to sleep well at night in your own bed.  I am ever present to be family to you.  My Father and My Spirit always enjoy family fellowship with you.  Remember how I promised that I would dine with you whenever you open the door of your heart to receive Me.   Feasting at My table is even more satisfying than a good home cooked meal because the food I give you is eternal.  My Word that is your daily spiritual food will fill your hunger to grow strong in Me.

Enjoy being at home with Me daily.  When you abide in Me, in My Word, and in My love, you will always feel like you are home even when you are away from your physical home.

REVELATION 3:20; JOHN 15

No comments:

Post a Comment