SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, August 11, 2013

REMEDY

When you have physical pain, you usually go to the doctor to find out what is going on in your body.  Pain is a symptom that reveals there is a physical problem.  I never wanted pain to be a part of your life.  When I created Adam and Eve, their bodies were perfect.  I desired for them to live forever.
However, when they disobeyed Me, sickness, death, and pain entered the beautiful world I created.

Whenever you are in pain, I want you first to come to Me.  I am your healer and I can give you wisdom about what to do about your body.  I have no objection if you also consult a doctor, but pray for the doctor to have My wisdom as he seeks to discover the source of your pain.

I can heal you physically and emotionally.  Sometimes the pain that is experienced when your heart is broken is even greater than physical pain.  I came to heal the brokenhearted.  Come to me when you are experiencing emotional turmoil.  I can bring peace to your soul.  Today, lay the burden of all pain on Me.  I am your remedy and I can give you wisdom.

MATTHEW 11:28-30; ISAIAH 61:1

No comments:

Post a Comment