SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, April 22, 2013

PLANS

My plans for you are always for good, not for evil.  I plan to give you both purpose and hope in this life.  Because I died to provide the perfect sacrifice for your sins, you also can know that all of your sins, past, present, and future are forgiven.  Confession of your sins to Me is not for My behalf.  It is for your behalf so that you can call on My strength not to sin in that way again. 

I plan for you to live a life that draws daily from My peace, My joy, My love, and My righteousness.  You have to be intentional throughout the day to recognize that it is not you, but I Who works within you both to give you the will and the ability to follow the plan that I have for you.

All I require from you is a listening, obedient heart.  The way to live a blessed life is to both listen carefully to the leading of My Spirit and to obey as you are led by My Spirit.  Of course, you will have trials and tribulations because you live in a fallen world.  Draw even closer to Me during your times of trial, and I will give you the faith to overcome whatever you face in this world.

JEREMIAH 29:11; JOHN 16:33; PHILIPPIANS 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment