SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

RELEASE/REST

What you release to Me, I can bless and you will be at rest.  Those burdens that you hold on to and do not release to Me will cause anxiety, fear, confusion, and many other negative fruits.  This is why I invited all those who believe in Me to come to Me with their burdens.  My promise is that when you release your burdens to Me, I will give you rest for your soul.

I desire for you always to have a rested soul.  My beloved Paul exhorted the church at Philippi to not be anxious about anything, but instead to pray about everything.  When you do this, My peace will invade your soul and I will be able to mount guard over both your heart and your mind.

Your mind is where the battle takes place, and My enemy wants to give you all kinds of negative thoughts that will create worry and fear.  The moment you experience a negative, fearful, or worry thought, give those thoughts to Me immediately, and I will replace those thoughts with thoughts of peace and calm.  Practice this moment by moment and your soul will always experience rest.

MATTHEW 11:28-30; PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment