SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, April 6, 2012

LAMB

When John saw Me as he was baptizing people for repentance, he said, "Behold the lamb of God Who takes away the sins of the world. John was My cousin and he knew Me in the flesh. However, the Holy Spirit within John, immediately revealed My identity to him. The Spirit revealed to John made Who I was and what I came to do

I am the Lamb of God Who does more than cover your sins. I take sins away. When I died on the tree, all of your sins (past, present, and future) were laid upon Me. As far as the east is from the west, so far have I removed all of your transgressions. My Father laid your inquities, sins, and transgressions upon Me to set you free to commune with My Father.

I am the Lamb of God Who was slain even before the foundation of the earth. My Father's plan of redemption through My shed blood was in place before the world was formed. My Father had you in His heart and on His mind before you were born or even any of your ancestors were born.
I am the perfect Lamb of God. I have no blemishes and when My Father sees you, He sees Me and He sees no blemishes in you. I am in you. You are in Me, and together we are in the heart of My Father. You are hid with Me in God, My Father. Rejoice because you are able to go boldly into My throneroom through My shed blood and find help when you are in need.


JOHN 1:29; REVELATIONS 5:12; 7:14; HEBREWS 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment