SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

READY

Are you ready for My soon return? Sometimes that question causes people to feel like they have to be clean and pure, without spot or blemish. Yes, it is true that I am coming for a church that is without wrinkle, spot, or blemish. This means I am coming for believers who know that their righteousness is of Me. You are hid with Me in God.

When My Father sees you, you are without wrinkle, spot, or blemish. Remember how you felt when you first fell in love with your husband. I know that you thought he could do no wrong. I know that you overlooked every imperfection in him and there was not anything you wanted to change about him. You just wanted to be with him every minute of the day.

How you felt when you were first were in love is exactly how I feel about you. I am in love with you. I do not see your spots, blemishes, wrinkles, and imperfections. I see you washed in My blood, redeemed, sanctified, forgiven, and justified by My own blood that was shed for you. You are complete in Me. I am coming for a church who knows Me and loves Me. I am coming for a church who is ready to spend time with Me every day. The way you can ready yourself for My soon return is to be ready moment by moment to enjoy My loving presence with you.

JOHN 15:9; EPHESIANS 5:27

No comments:

Post a Comment