SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

REPLENISH

Throughout the ages, people have sought ways to make them younger and ways that they can replenish what the aging process has stolen. I offer you a replenishing process that far outweighs anything that man can offer to replenish you. I daily desire to replenish your soul and when your soul is replenished, your soul will prosper and your health will prosper.

First I offer you the cleansing process of My blood. When you daily ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you any sins that need to be confessed and then you confess them, My blood will cleanse you of those sins. Next I offer the fire of My Holy Spirit to consume any fleshly habits that keep you in bondage. After your flesh has been dealt with, I offer the water of My Word to cleanse and renew your mind. Your worldly way of thinking will be washed away as you daily take time in My Word. Now you are ready for the oil of My anointing. My anointing will make your face shine with My glory and give you the power to do My will.

Come to Me daily and receive this replenishing of your soul.

1 JOHN 1:7-10; ROMANS 8:1, 12:2; 2 CORINTHIANS 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment